At a glance
CommsOffice Operator Console software provides a PC based answering position for busy offices.
Windows Operator Console
CommsOffice™ Operator Console is available for Panasonic KX-TDA, KX-TDE and NCP systems. This software provides single and multi-site operator call handling from any networked PC.
CommsOffice Operator Console provides the functionality of an operator console that puts all the essential information at your operator's fingertips so that every customer, supplier and business associate receives the most consistent, efficient and professional service possible.
- Panasonic KX-TDA | KX-TDE | KX-NCP
- Software alternative to traditional PBX consoles
- Feature-rich screen based display that increases operator productivity, visibility and call-handling capabilities
- Scalable with ability to monitor calls and extensions single and multi-site
- Differentiator when competing against other traditional and IP-based PBX platforms
- Allows operators and users to efficiently manage calls rather than simply answer phone calls
- Presence, operator can see and monitor visual status of extensions including telephone system and absent message status
- Runs with or without CommsOffice so once installed additional functionality can be purchased and is enabled online by application of licence upgrade
CommsOffice™ Operator Console is priced on a per user license basis, plus installation and annual support.
- Internet connection for product updates and maintenance
- RS232 serial port & cable connected between your PBX and the computer that will be logging calls (if the PBX is not IP addressable)
- Computers will require NIC (Network Interface Cards) if the products are to be used over a network
Telephone operators are the gateway between customers and your organisation.
The User can decide:
- Whether to answer and transfer calls using a mouse or customisable keyboard shortcuts
- How calls are presented via screen or
screen and popup
- The type of calls that open a popup
(ringing or lamping or none)
- Their default status when opening or
closing the application
- The functions that are to happen on
an inbound or outbound call when using
- By default use Outlook or an HTTP based database for lookups
- Set up the Hot Keys (Command Keys)
they wish to use with the Telephone
functions (e.g. Answer, Hang-up etc)
- The Modes they wish to setup and use
for the 10 programmable buttons on
the Modes tab. (Note - Reset is a fixed
- Enable the popup for Call Recordings that
do not have notes attached
(Note – you will need the CommsOffice Voice module for this to work)
- The colour, font size, and ACD group that
the Statistic panels will refer to
- Set the colour scheme for the extension
list window (tab) and the basis the colours are associated with (Call Status, Person Status etc).
Calls can be handled for a single site, or if a WAN is present, across multiple sites.