At a glance
CommsOffice CTI is required when you need Outlook or another CRM database program to control a users phone to make it dial or screen pop on inbound calls.
Custom Integration can be quoted for when people are looking to integrate to existing or new CRM database programs.
CRM database integration
and basic call control
CommsOffice™ CTI enables you to personalise telephone system-customer interaction, reduce call times, and improve efficiency. CommsOffice CTI™ provides basic call control at user’s desktops as they make and receive calls via Outlook or other CRM databases.
CommSoft offer a chargeable custom integration service to allow connection to customers databases so agents can dial from records and screen pop inbound calls.
- Panasonic KX-TDA | KX-TDE | KX-NCP
- Avaya IP Office
CommsOffice CTI™ combines information from telephone systems, business applications and databases to provide users with a more complete picture of the customer enabling a more efficient and appropriate response. This provides important benefits for any business including:
- Identifying callers can save 10-20 seconds each call
- Access to historical data as the call starts ringing
- Speeds up call resolution times
- Generates cross-selling opportunities
- Lowers overall call duration times
- Enables users to personalise customer interaction for greater customer satisfaction
- Lowers time spent manually searching for data thus reducing customer on hold time
- Screen-based telephony functions such as screen pop, screen dialling and progressive dialling significantly enhance user and agent productivity
- Enables businesses and contact centres to handle more calls with lower or existing staff
- Significant cost savings for any business, not just contact centres
CommsOffice CTI is priced and licensed as an initial pack of 5 user licenses then individual licenses over and above the initial 5.
Custom Integration work needs to be scoped and costed separately.Call for details.
CommsOffice CTI™ reduces the time, cost and complexity of deploying CTI solutions, integrating with Microsoft Office and other CRM applications.
CommsOffice CTI provides:
- The ability to see who is calling before answering the call
- Feature-rich screen based display that increases user productivity, visibility and call-handling capabilities
- Differentiator when competing against other traditional and IP-based PBX platforms
- Allows users to efficiently manage calls rather than simply answer phone calls
- Presence, users can see visual status of other CTI clients
- Runs with all versions of CommsOffice™ so once installed additional functionality can be purchased and is enabled online by application of licence upgrade
Any business using a PC and a telephone system will benefit from using CTI. More efficient and accurate dialling, seeing who is calling enabling rioritisation & more efficient call handling are just some of the benefits.