At a glance
CommsOffice Campaign is an additional module that can be added in conjunction with CTI licenses on a per user license basis to provide an outbound progressive dialler, typically for outbound contact centre scenarios.
Speed of delivery of calls can be set by the Supervisor and results of calls can be reported on when required.
Progressive Dialler Software
CommsOffice™ Campaign is a software module, which when installed with CTI clients, will drive outbound calls (progressive not predictive). This is commonly used in outbound contact centre scenarios where agents are tasked with calling multiple contacts from a list and recording results which can later be reported on.
- Panasonic KX-TDA | KX-TDE | KX-NCP
- Avaya IP Office
- Single or multiple outgoing sales campaigns can now be established.
- Used in conjunction with the existing CTI Client software, CommsOffice Campaign allows the user to create date effective campaigns containing the extensions, numbers to be dialed and the performance times so as to automatically dial a list of selected customer numbers at a pace determined by the administrator.
- Sales Campaign Management / Auto Dialing Called numbers are flagged with outcome results and can be blocked for future contact if required.
CommsOffice Campaign is priced on a per user license basis, but much be purchased with CTI clients - or at least be installed onto users who already have CTI clients.
Used in conjunction with the existing
CTI Client software
- Campaign number lists can be reused, imported from previous campaigns, or imported from a variety of sources such as CSV files of any ODBC compliant databases.
- Calls associated with Campaigns are recorded separately to the overall site traffic to allow the administrator to view results.
- Extensions assigned to Sales Campaigns can be assigned to a Campaign “ACD group” and all outgoing traffic will be associated with this group.
- The system will automatically pause or skip extensions that are on break or busy and can be suspended and reactivated at any time
CommsOffice Campaign allows the user to create date effective campaigns containing the extensions, numbers to be dialled and the performance times so as to automatically dial a list of selected customer numbers at a pace determined by the administrator.