At a glance
CommsOffice is our standard call logging package which will work with most phone systems. Like most other historical call logging products it reports on a call once it's finished.
Unlike others, it can be easily upgraded to report on data usage and link through to individual call recordings.
Call Management Software
CommsOffice™ Express is a telephony management and reporting solution that gives companies the ability to track and control telephone usage throughout their organisation. Extensions, trunks, groups and departments can be monitored and reported on, helping management make informed decisions.
Simply load the software onto a PC / Server and connect to the SMDR port of the phone system to start collecting data about all the calls in and out of your system.
Most telephone systems (call for details)
- Unlimited client licenses
- Personalised today screen by login
- Full call management reporting
- Wide range of reports
- Ideal for any business phone system
- Microsoft Outlook look and feel
- Multi site reporting
- Built in alarms and fraud prevention
- Integration of call recording files
- Simple on-line software registration
- Easy to install and maintain
- Includes custom build database utilities
- UK based support, design & integration
- Easy upgrade path to CommsOffice Pro, Enterprise or Voice
CommsOffice™ Express is priced and licensed by the total number of configured extensions on the telephone system (including attendant, IVR and voicemail ports).
CommsOffice™ Express is the ultimate communications management system, offering maturity, stability, ease of use and powerful market-leading technology.
How do you manage?
After salaries, overall communication costs are the largest single office expense. These costs are usually unmanaged, increasing and out of control. Without accurate call information how can you manage the costs of your business.
- How many non-business related calls are being made every day?
- Do you have enough lines?
- Do your callers ever get an engaged tone?
- Are you missing calls / business?
- Do some clients call before 8.30am?
- Do you have enough cover at lunchtime?
- Are your lines linked to the most efficient network carrier for your needs?
- How many customers does your company aggravate, or worse lose, through abandoned calls and unacceptable ring times?
- Do your staff call premium services?
- Which department or individual incurs the majority of these costs?
- What time of day are your phones most / least busy?
- How's your marketing doing?
- Are your adverts working?
If you can answer the questions above, you already have call reporting.